Thursday, February 21, 2008

Baby Luke





Here is the newest member of the Call family, Luke Daniel Orr. My big sis, Ali, just had him on Valentine's Day, just one week ago. This was the first time we got to see him since we were out of town. Isn't he the cutest little thing?

8 comments:

T.J., Lindsay, Drew, and Cameron Stevens said...

Pictures rarely do newborns justice, for me anyway! I have to be able to smell them! What an adorable little boy! Congrats to your sister, and I must say all you Call girls are just so stinkin' pretty...so jealous ;)

Libby said...

ohhhh! i love brand new babies! i can't wait!!

Kristi said...

Makes your kids look giant, huh? He's an adorable baby and it's SUPER SWEET he was born on Valentine's!

Becky said...

Cute blonde baby!

Your kids look thrilled with the baby. I'm sure Porter probably wanted to just take him home.

Cindy said...

I want that perfect little bubble butt!!! :) He is so dang cute. What a perfect Valentines gift. Makes me so stinkin baby hungry when I see an infant...but then I just try to remind myself of all the poops up the back and sleepless nights...and I think...ya I can wiat a little longer.

Michelle said...

I agree what a cute little baby booty! He looks big for a newborn.

Anonymous said...

so cute! i can't believe that i am going to have a baby soon. i forget that they are ever that little (although i do have a feeling that my next boy won't be QUITE that little).:)

Elizabeth Young said...

He's so precious!!! Ali looks great too! It's so fun to have new additions to the family. :) I'm glad you found our Blog... we'll keep in touch! :) You have such an adorable family!!!