Wednesday, August 5, 2009

His bite IS worse than his bark

I like my dog like I like my chicken, cage free! Or so I thought. This sweet lady, about 1/2 mile from my house, watches and grooms dogs through her home. Cody my dog, seems to love the exercise and interacting with other dogs. About two weeks ago, my friends poodle got severely injured at that same place when another dog she was watching got a hold of the poodle and treated it like a chew toy. You can see her ordeal on her blog (Harvey Family link). I thought that story was a freak thing, but I just went to go pick up Cody, my dog, from the same place after our cruise and this cute little scotty dog bite me on my leg!


Seems to be healing well, but it is cage kenneling from now on. I still like my chicken cage free though.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Okay OUCH Jenny! If you ever need us to "dog watch" Cody just call us. My kids would love it.
We need to have another game night! We had fun :)

The Harveys said...

This is WAAAAY worse than I thought it would be. I talked to Judy about it when I took Sugs back to be groomed (I wore pants to protect my legs). I am not going there anymore.