




I love this picture of "Joey", as his family calls him. Just a sweet little baby. So for Joe's birthday, I selfishly felt the need to get out of town, but no can do, so JW Marriot it was. The kids and I meet Joe there after a long day at work. Shouldn't he get it off? We gave him his gifts... Retro Cupcakes (oh so yummy) and a book called "Presidents and Prophets". Then our saving grace, my Mommy, she came to pick the kids up after work and took them home to sleep over at her house. You know you are the best Grammy when your grandchildren want to stay at your house more than a beautiful hotel with an awesome pool. She is the BEST! We had a nice relaxing night eating sushi and watching The Other Bolyen Girl (pretty good movie). Too bad Joe had to high tail it out of their early in the morning for more work, but it just makes me appreciate him so much for all of his hard work he puts in for the family. Heavenly Father sent him down her on earth for so many special reasons. He is different from any person I know and loves life to it's fullest. Happy Birthday my love!



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Old Man!!!!!!
I love Lake Las Vegas too. It's so perfect for a little get-away. I think it's funny that you watched a girly movie on Joe's birthday. He really is a good husband!
Post a Comment