







Yes, there are a lot of pictures, but trust me, there were many more. Our family had such a fun trip. We flew to Salt Lake and stayed at the Whiting's place in Park City and the next day drove to Smoot, Wyoming to surprise my Granny for her 80th birthday. As you can see from the pictures, we ran into about a hundred cows on the road and I saw this pregnant one that I had to take a picture of. Poor cow. I seriously was screaming as the cows started to run and the others were knocking into her almost tipping the big mama. Once we arrived in Smoot, my Granny was so excited to see all of us. Then all of the cusins that I haven't seen on years arrived. Then my granny's siblings arrived with there families. Now get this...she just turned eighty, she is the youngest of eleven kids and eight of them are still alive and doing very well might I add. I am so proud of my gene pool!!! My Granny is Smokin Hot too. We had alot of fun catching up, eating too much and burning it off with volleyball and trips to her creek in back of her house. What a beautiful place she lives in. What an awesome part of the country for my family to see. Also, I forgot to mention, we made our way over to Bar J Wrangles in Grand Teton. They were incredible and the kids had a blast dancing and laughing at a there silly jokes. We also got to stay at these very cute, old fashion like cabins, that I was so sad to leave after two nights and back to Park City. We got another nights fill of watching movies in their sweet theater and took a nice uphill stroll in the morning with Anna and my parents. My legs still hurt from that "climb". After a good shower, we hit up the Alpine Slides. I couldn't do a thing being pregnant, but the marry go round with Evelyn, but everyone had a blast. We finished off with a few bounce houses and to the airport back to Vegas. We were sad to leave, but Joe got his Cinnabon at the airport and a fast enjoyable trip back home.



3 comments:
I love that picture of the prego cow. Haven't we felt like that or what! !! I'm so glad you guys had fun. And you're right. Your Grandma is smokin'! I hope I look that good at 80!
Hi Jenny! I just found your blog through Tammy Ashjian's site. Isn't that weird how all of us know one another some way or another? Your blog is really cute!
I think it's cute that you call her "granny". Your pregant belly is looking too cute not like the poor cow!
Post a Comment