
Today, the 13th is our actual anniversary. Yes, six years we have been married. However, for sake of Grammy and Papa babysitting, we decided to celebrate it on Thursday into Friday. We had so many Lawrey's VIP points/gift cards from way back in the day when we used to go all the time and we finally used them all up. After our awesome dinner, we had a zero balance and some left over. Love it when that happens, it just never seemed to happen until now. So after dinner we made our way to the Red Rock Hotel, for a relaxing night without the kiddies. We got in on some $299 special for one night and two messages, which was
awesome, but they must have really liked us because they upgraded us to a "luxury suit", with no extra charge. We had more room than our first house had. Six flat screens, infinity pool with message jets, do everything for you toilet (no joke) and the list goes on. This was a party room. We even watched the premier of the Office in our fabulous tub. Next morning we had massages and then back to reality, which isn't so bad when married to Joe. I am so grateful we had such an awesome experience to top this year off for us because I fell like this was the best year for us two. Sorry to brag about the experience, but it was way to awesome to not document. Best anniversary celebration yet!





7 comments:
how fun! what an awesome night! i am a tad bit jealous!! our last anniversery celebrated in vegas the red rock was just opening. jeff was planning to take me there but for some DUMB reason i said i didn't want to...so he cancled the reservation :(!. you don't truly appreciate a nice hotel room until you have kids- i guess.
Glad you all had a fun night. How nice to get such a great upgrade!
You both look just the same 6 years and 2 kids later. Congrats!
Wow six years it seems just like yesterday you two were moving into the shack behind that house.
Just a little side note, remember when we stayed at the hotel in Cali, that Kaylynn's dad stayed at? Chris and I always laugh about that trip. What about the fish salad? And the $14 movie tickets? Were we stupid or what?
Happy Anniversary! Six years is a milestone...more than half way to ten, which at times seems like a long time! I can't wait to celebrate our anniversaries (not that I'm rushing them) but it just seems each year it gets better and better. You got some karma there for the sweet upgrade on your room! SWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
Hey Jenny! Congats on the anniversary. OOh, a massage sunds good!I forgot our wedding's were only a few months apart. Makena looks at your blog almost everyday. It's sooo dang cute.I gave you ours when I asked u for help on it a few weeks ago remember!! Love ya. Talk to you soon.
Happy Anniversary Jenny & Joe!
Happy 6th you two!! Just one more year, and you're past the "seven year itch" ;) Congrats! TJ and I just celebrated our 5th, wahoo!
Post a Comment